It involves an interaction with parents and godparents: Parents who want to baptize their child should have an interview with the priest first.
- Baptisms are held on the 4th Sunday of each month with the exception of
- Christmas and Holy Week.
- Parents and Godparents are required to attend a pre-baptismal class
- Classes are held on the second Thursday of each month.
Volunteers interested in this Ministry can choose to help in the following:
A. Help with the class
- Welcome and register the parents and the Godparents
- Help to teach the class
B. Or be part of the actual Baptism:
- Greet the parents, Godparents and families into the church
- Assist the priest with set-up for Baptism
- Clean-up and return items to their rightful place after Baptism
New members interested in joining the ministry please call the parish office: 510-351-5244.